Breathing Makes It Better
Breathing Makes It Better: A Book for Sad Days, Mad Days, Glad Days, and All the Feelings In-Between
By Christopher Willard and Wendy O’Leary
When you breathe, you are alive . . .
and because you are alive, anything is possible.
We all have hard days sometimes—filled with icky feelings like anger, fear, loneliness, or a bad case of the blues. Breathe along with this interactive story to discover the one easy thing you’re already doing that has the power to turn those days around. Peace is closer than you think!
- The Breathing Makes It Better Guide for Teachers and Caregivers
- A short practice and reflection from author Wendy O’Leary on emotion, imagination, and the power of connecting with our bodies.
- Middle Way Education’s review of Breathing Makes It Better.
- Wendy O’Leary guides children in making Happiness Soup!
- In this video, Wendy O’Leary shows children how to relate to feelings of anxiety and shares a breathing exercise to help them feel calmer.